How to Clean a Beautyblender!



Go To Link Video





But unless you’re okay with breakouts, that means taking good care of them and cleaning them regularly. Aim for at least once a week, but truth be told, I do mine after each application. Yes, it’s a lot to ask, but I break out otherwise.

Blendercleanser

I bought the Beautyblender starter kit that came along with a Blendercleanser, a gentle soy-based formula that won’t ruin the sponge, but that does remove pigments, oil, and dirt. It has a light lavender scent that does not linger on the sponge after it dries. It is also low-sudsing, which is important because rinsing the soap out of the sponge is quite a job. I have used it to clean my other makeup brushes too, and it works quite well. But, my friends, it comes with a hefty price tag. So when it runs out, I’ve got another plan.

DIY Makeup Cleanser

You don’t actually need more than a gentle dish soap or shampoo to clean your Beautyblender (you can even use my makeup brush cleanser), but avoid bar soap, bleach, or harsh cleaning agents. I’ve heard that facial cleanser works well, but if you use an expensive one, you may not want to waste it that way. In any case, the key is getting it completely rinsed. Get every last sud out of the sponge before letting it dry.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Use WhatsApp but don't want to chat? How to block someone on WhatsApp

Tips Sederhana Memilih Sepatu untuk Kamu Wanita Pendek

Sinopsis Film Inferno yang Dirilis pada 28 Oktober 2016